- It is higher in protein and fiber.
- It helps in diabetes management.
- Helps in reducing the risk of cancer.
- Provide relief from diarrhea.
- It is a rich source of iron.
- Carbohydrates – 86.7g
- Protein – 7.0g
- Fat – 4g
- Energy – 405kCal
- Crude fiber – 2.7g
- It is produced naturally
- Pure organic pahadi rice.
- High blood sugar level people can consume rice in moderation.
- Rich color, slightly sweet and dense flavor.
- Firm and chewy texture.
The rice is considered ideal for salads, casseroles, fried rice or as some good side dishes.
There are no reviews yet.