- Helps in Diabetes Management.
- Protect against the development of Cancerous cells.
- Lowers the risk of obesity
- Rich source of Iron
- Reliefs from Diarrhea
- Carbohydrates – 86.7g
- Protein – 7.0g
- Fat – 4.9g
- Energy – 405kCal
- Crude fibre – 2.7g
- It is sourced directly from the field of hills of the Himalayas.
- The farmers nurture them.
- The rice is handpicked selection of premium taste and rich quality.
It is an ideal grain to make kheer, pulao or can be cooked normally and be consumed with different
kinds of curry.