- Helps in diabetes management.
- Helps in digestion and prevents constipation.
- Very helpful for cardiovascular diseases.
- Carbohydrates – 65.5g
- Protein – 6.2g
- Fat – 2.2g
- Energy – 307kCal
- Cruel fiber – 9.8g
- It arrives straight from the farmers.
- It is purely organic.
- It is a tiny, white-yellowish, round grain.
- It has a husk layer that is difficult for humans to digest so the husk is removed.
It is a substitute for rice in the hills of Uttarakhand. It is also used for puddings, specially Jhangora Kheer. The millet can also be consumed as porridge, and it can also be a substitute for idlis or dosa.